November 20, 2009

Do-Si-Do

Help!  I'm having a flashback to junior high gym class, and yet, this is so unlike that.  When did square dancing trade do-si-do with "arrow?"  What's with the weird holding-the-face-and-rocking-back-and-forth thing?  Is it that 7th graders can alamande left better than 70-year-olds?  Since when do we square dance to The Black Eyed Peas?  It's all just so wrong.  I think it's an evil plot to make old people look foolish under the guise of dance and exercise.  When I'm old, I'm just going to sit in a chair and look out the window like I'm supposed to.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I can't even help but comment on my own post. And all I have to say is...yikes.

MaryAnn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I can't stop laughing. Hilarious! I'll have to show the Professor this. I believe this is exactly what he feared he could be getting into when that crazy lady approached him at the Fair! He's obviously so much wiser than the rest of us!