March 20, 2010

Two Neils And A Skip

I'm just sitting around this Saturday night, Boyfriend asleep in the chair next to me.  There's nothing good on TV and I just can't bring myself to do anything productive.  I guess that means it's a good time to donk around on the computer.

I helped Neil Diamond out with some lyrics this evening, via Twitter.  Well, he asked.  We'll see if he takes my suggestions or not.

And speaking of musical stars, what's with Neil Young?  Ugh.  It's a guy thing, I think.  I've got him on IFC right now and not only am I ready to stick hot pokers in my ears, it doesn't even look like he's enjoying his supposed passion for music.  Looks like a crabby old man.  I don't know, maybe I'm just too stupid to get it.


And speaking of old crabby people I found out I'm being followed on Twitter by HeadGeezer - Helping Seniors Make, Save, and Invest Money.  That's one thing I hate about social media - the "outreach" programs.  It's like financial evangelicals.  They're out to save me from my sinful monitary ways.  Instead of knocking on my door with their white shirts and black ties they're following me on Twitter with their colorful, goofy cartoon guy.  And who the hell are they calling a senior?!
 
          

I just realized the guys I mentioned tonight were named Neil, except for the HeadGeezer guy, whose name is Skip.  I'm totally not kidding.  Skip the HeadGeezer. 

OK, Neil Young was supposed to be off the TV ten minutes ago and his whiney ass singing is still burning a hole through my brain.  Perhaps it's a sign from God that it's time for bed.

No comments: