April 06, 2006

Meredith Speaks

A big, Mr. Hanky Hi-De-Ho to all of you out there reading trash just for fun. A special hello to my Hawaiian friend Christie, for getting me going on this special endeavor. Aloha sweetie! I'm eating pineapple in your honor as I write this.

I'm not really sure what I want to achieve with this blog. Could I be looking for a creative outlet? Could I be looking for a psychological outlet? Could I be looking for reassurance, validation, or punishment? Maybe all of the above. Maybe none of the above. I might be doing it just because I can.

I'm a little hesitant to spill my every thought onto the screen. But what the hell? I'm kind of an angry person and I think this venue could allow me to get my ya-yas out while I go about my real life posing as a tolerant and satisfied person.

You will probably see recurring characters in this Magnum Opus. Their personalities and behaviors have a huge impact on my life, for good or bad. Cheer on the heroes and boo at the villains. The villains aren't really all that bad, but they could very well turn out to be people you love to hate, as they are for me.

Stay tuned.

No comments: