January 19, 2010

Stupid

"Stupid" has been a favorite word of mine for decades.  For lack of a better word, I've described  many things as "stupid."  I lived a day today that was completely stupid.  Here are the stupid things I have to deal with:

1.  My boss.  She's so stupid it makes me want to spit up.  Well, maybe I better cut her some slack.  She's not so stupid as much as uninformed.  Actually it's her boss who is stupid, for putting her in the position to be my boss in the first place.  She's got no business.  Her boss has got his head so far up his boss's ass it's just pathetic.

2.  My place of business.  I'm sick and tired of watching a government agency try with all its might to run things as a corporation would.  The director of this agency is stupid, and looks just like Rosanne Barr's character in that movie She-Devil.  Really, I'm not kidding.  She even has those stupid moley things on her face.  And her ass is huge.  And she looks like a guy.  The thing I can't figure out is since she's worked in the agency she's been married, like, three times.  I can see why the guys would dump her, what, finding a wiener and all, but why would they want to marry her in the first place?  She's ugly, she's a blank, and well, she's stupid.



3.  The Department of Revenue, doesn't matter which state.  WTF anyway?  Can't there be some sort of continuity when it comes to paying taxes? 

4.  People afforded drivers' licenses.  I guess I already covered that here.

5.  Cancer.  Not only is it a stupid disease, it makes the people who have it stupid.  OK, only some people.  Well, just one that I know of.  But she's really stupid and it pisses me off how she plays the cancer card to manipulate people and induge excessively in the passive-aggressive behavior she's harbored her entire life.

All right, that's it for now.  I don't feel any better, but now you know just how stupid I can be.

No comments: